Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Macadamia Nut Bars

Macadamia Nut Bars
#1 butter
#1 brown sugar
12 oz honey
4 oz sugar
#2 chopped nuts,any kind
4 oz cream
1 -1/2 sheet pan baked pie dough shell
Bake pie shell make sure that the dough goes up the sides so the batter doesn't leak underneath.
Place all ingredients except cream and nuts unto a heavy bottom sauce pan. Bring to a full boil stir for 3 minutes. Turn off stove whisk in cream and stir in nuts. Pour unto pie shell. Bake in oven at 375 until it bubbles, Let cool completely. You can cut them in different shapes. Also you can bake this recipe as a pie or baby tarts instead of in a sheet. We like using Macadamia nuts but any nuts will be yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lanette! Ooh, those nut bars sound DELISH! I have been looking through your blog and I also love those little tiered cakes you did! I have dome them before and I KNOW how time intensive they are! Great job!

    -Jenniffer
    http://cupadeecakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMM!!!!Perhaps I will try this sometime! They are so good! I know I wont make them as good as yours though!

    ReplyDelete